Bob Ross Agenda Undated Calendar

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

Bob Ross Agenda Undated Calendar Details

This brand-new format, The Bob Ross Undated Agenda, features undated spreads for year-long customization.Users can start and stop at the start of a school year, fiscal year, or calendar year, and personalize with their own dates and holidays. With a sheet of themed stickers and pockets on the front and back covers, it's a usable, practical, and fun statement to carry or leave on a desk!

Reviews

I love anything to do with Bob Ross, it makes me happy looking at the paintings. I like the quotes as well. I wish it was more of a bullet journal type with more functionality but I'm using it to keep track of my painting so it found a good purposes, even if I can't use it as a daily planner/bullet journal.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel